More information : www.vsv-asg.ch/en/home
As a member of Swiss Association of Asset Managers (SAAM), Blue Harvest is subject to the “SAAM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct”, which sets the standard for professional and high-quality asset management in Switzerland, approved by FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority).
More information : www.unpri.org
Blue Harvest is a signatory member of the United Nations – Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) and follows the 6 principles:
- We will incorporate ESG(*) issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
(* ESG = Environmental, Sustainability & Governance)
Blue Harvest S.A. specifically applies the 5 guidelines set by UN PRI for responsible investment in farmland:
- Promote environmental sustainability.
- Respect labour and human rights.
- Respect existing land and resource rights.
- Uphold high business and ethical standards.
- Report on activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.